At Nay and Friedenberg LLC, our experienced team makes all the difference for injured persons and their families. As disability lawyers, we assist trial attorneys in resolving their cases in ways that avoid the loss of government benefits for the injured person.
Our services begin as early as the inception of the suit. We provide expert witness testimony, establishment of the special needs trust and management services throughout the remainder of the injured person’s lifetime.
We enable the trial attorney to focus on the case, while we center on the injured person’s lifetime needs and the public benefits available. Our services do not compete with those of the trial attorney; rather they complement the effort exerted in the suit and reduce malpractice exposure for the trial attorney.
Our team of attorneys and legal assistants will work closely with you to reach your goals in an efficient manner. The members of our team are highly skilled and compassionate professionals whose abilities and expertise are important to the success of your planning.
- Pre-Settlement Counseling
- Expert Testimony
- Plan Coordination with Settlement Advisors
- Family Counseling re: Expectations
- Court Process to Establish and Fund Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Qualified Settlement Fund Trusts
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Petitions for Support of Dependents
- Wills and Living Trusts
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Advance Directives for Health Care
- Medicare Set-Aside Arrangements
At Nay & Friedenberg LLC, our goal is to make the injured person’s settlement last a lifetime.
To help expedite your case please download our Special Needs Settlement Planning Services Checklist