Megan Fuhrer, M.B.A., J.D.
An avid skier, Megan rarely shies away from a challenge. Knowing at an early age that she wanted to be an attorney, Megan went to work at a retirement-living facility where she spent over seven years working while earning her Master’s Degree in Business Finance. During her time there, she learned about the needs and concerns of elders and the value of relationships with elderly people. While in law school, Megan found the perfect fit in elder law where she could integrate her business education with her empathy for elders. Megan’s business training prepared her to interpret financial statements and analyze assets—vital for estate and elder law planning. She looks forward to and enjoys the friendly conversation that is essential to a successful attorney-client relationship.
- BBA University of Portland – 2009
- MBA University of Portland – 2011
- JD Lewis & Clark Law School – 2015
Association and Board Memberships:
- Member – Elder Law Section of the Oregon State Bar
- Member – Estate Planning & Administration Section of the Oregon State Bar
- Member – Business Law Section of the Oregon State Bar
- Member – Oregon Women Lawyers
- Member – Oregon State Bar
Practice Areas: Medicaid • Elder Law • Estate Planning