Jim Varner, J.D.
Jim has more than three decades of legal experience, in diverse practice areas. His practice focuses in Estate Planning, Elder Law and Trust Administration. Jim’s years of experience have allowed him to hone critical skills, including the ability to explain often complicated legal concepts in a manner allowing his clients to easily relate. He prides himself on his ability to develop lasting relationships with clients and on his expertise in conducting research to promptly address complex legal issues.
- BS George Fox University 1980
- JD Willamette University College of Law 1983
- Member – Oregon State Bar Association
- Member – Nevada State Bar Association (presently on Inactive status)
- Member – Estate Planning & Administration Section of the Oregon State Bar Association
- Member – Elder Law Section of the Oregon State Bar Association
Practice Areas: Estate Planning • Trust Administration • Elder Law