Shannon Conley, J.D.
Shannon left her previous career as a concert pianist specifically to join the Law Offices of Nay and Friedenberg. She has been an avid humanitarian throughout her life and is proud to be part of a firm that helps so many families and individuals. Her practice areas include settlement planning, special needs planning, Medicaid, estate planning, probate, and guardianship and conservatorship. Since Shannon’s career change, she has been involved with organizations such as Disability Rights Oregon, Wills for Heroes, Gonzaga Elder Law Clinic and Washington Vets Will Clinic. She was a founding executive board member and is a currently an instructor for Guardian Partners, a non-profit organization that assists the court in educating and monitoring court appointed fiduciaries.
- BM Cleveland Institute of Music, Case Western Reserve University – 2002
- MM Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University – 2004
- Post Graduate Studies & Teaching Cert. Royal Academy of Music, University of London – 2005
- JD Gonzaga University School of Law – 2013
Association & Board Memberships
- Past Secretary and current instructor for Guardian Partners
- Board Member – Pet Peace of Mind (PPOM)
- Member – Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Member – Estate Planning and Administration Section of the Oregon State Bar
- Member – Elder Law Section of the Oregon State Bar
- Member – Disability Law Section of the Oregon State Bar
- Member – Oregon Women Lawyers
- Member – Multnomah Bar Association
- Member – Oregon State Bar